Latest posts by The Explorer (see all)
- Submerged Sphinx-Like Structures andPyramids Found Near Cuba, Advanced Ancient Technology Allegedly Recovered - April 9, 2017
- Lightning Strikes Moving Car During Rainstorm in Iran, or Was it a Laser Beam? - April 5, 2017
- SpaceX Live Feed Reveals Several UFOs Aligned in Triangular Formation Passing Near Their Rocket - April 4, 2017
A bizarre sighting has recently stirred up the entire UFO community who was on the lookout for more evidence of UFO activity on our planet.
The moment a man takes his drone for a flight is market by a brisk event that almost ended up tragically…for his drone and his pockets. Concentrating on recording the nearby heavy storm clouds, Skwty Photography of YouTube accidentally surprises the very moment when a UFO speeds close to his flying device, and almost impacting it.
The sighting is spectacular for a few reasons:
1. The speed at which it transits is beyond that of any flying device that small designed by humans so far. It looks similar to a projectile or torpedo, and as you are about to see, it is not the only appearance.
2. The first hasty UFO dashes from ground level, almost like being launched by something. It’s not aimed at the drone, but a second object passes by in close proximity.
3. The second UFO darts from the nearby cloud and barely misses the drone, a behavior similar to that of an otherworldly device that would scan an intruder trespassing its perimeter.
Hypothesis point to a baseball ball thrown off the pitch, or even a rogue golf ball from a nearby field. After all, what would be better than crashing drones in your spare time using only a golf club and your aiming skills?
Others have conveyed that it could be a solid chunk of hail coming from the nearby storm clouds . This would explain the brightness, size and color ,but not the fact that the first UFO is hurtling from the ground. The same logic applies for the meteorite probability.
So what are these strange speeding UFOs? Missiles? Rocketing ice? Or something more extraterrestrial in nature?
To better identify the phenomenon, we’ll have to blow the dust off the archives and see if similar sightings had ever been recorded. But first, here’s a reminder from a reddit user who recalls witnessing a comparable event.
A few years ago I was standing by the ocean in Newfoundland on a normal bright sunny day and I thought I saw something like this shoot out of the water. It was maybe a few inches long like this, white and just flew so fast I couldn’t track it,” Greg Hortall wrote on reddit.
I remember my first thought was that it was a flying fish – but then it kept going in the direction of the sky at an impossible speed. It happened so quickly that I thought I was seeing things. My thought later was maybe there’s some kind of a living thing that is so small and moves so quickly, humanity hasn’t ‘discovered’ it yet. Problem with that is, where are the remains when it dies. If it is of alien origin, you’d have to think it would be a good way to survey a planet – send out a few dozen of these tiny things to whip around and measure/capture/photograph everything, and the locals would have no idea.”
A similar sighting comparable to these elusive little buzzers was captured on film a few years back. At that time however, they originated from a larger sphere dubbed the ‘orb UFO’. Crrow777 of YouTube conveys they could be super-intelligent machines that oversees human activity on Earth, or even artificially intelligent devices, but further proof of such allegations is yet to be made available.
Could these two cases be related? Are these bright tiny spheres coming from orb UFOs? Are we being watched by an advanced species of extraterrestrials that’s far beyond our level of comprehension?
Written by The Explorer / Originally appeared on EWAO